First of all, I would say I feel extremely honoured to be nominated for this award by two very special bloggers – Avid Observer and silencespeaks12. “Avid Observer” writes from the heart and the writings are amazing. As evident from the name, “silencespeaks12” is an amazing blogger who expresses the feelings buried deep inside us vividly, I would recommend visiting them for sure.
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
RULES OF THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Questions for me :
One thing you do make your morning a good morning?
Smile and laugh a lot.
If you were an animal then which animal you would have been and why?
Lion – because somehow I have a desire of being the ruler and saviour of the world. ( I know I sound weird, but that doesn’t stop me imagining 🙂 )
A bad habit that you have and is difficult for you to change it?
Getting angry in a flash.
If you got a chance to switch your life with someone for two days who will be that someone and why?
I would like to be an army officer, because I believe I am a warrior at heart and in that way I can serve my people.
What kind of music you mostly prefer?
Classical compositions – but don’t ask my favourite composer, because I have a never ending list.
A life hack that you learned and love it.
Ah…. I always love to learn new, weird stuffs. I always try to repair my PC and laptop on my own for some minor problems and while doing that I have how to check whether SMPS is working, how to find out problems in your motherboard, how to fix OS related issues (not all of course) etc. And yes, I am a car-lover so I am into learning those tricks as well… 🙂
Whom do you admire the most?
What is your favourite book?
“War and Peace” – Leo Tolstoy
What kind of places do you like to visit?
Places of natural beauty and of historical interest. I love travelling a lot and I guess my readers already know this.. 🙂
Which one post of your blog is really special to you?
Lost and Found – I can’t explain why, but somehow after completing the writing, I was pleased from inside, which I am normally not with my other posts.
Questions for my nominees :
- Why do you write?
- Have you ever experienced critical comment (justified or unjustified) on your posts or comments? How did you you deal with it?
- Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic?
- Do you believe you have got to read a lot to write?
- One thing you dislike about my blog ( I know it’s weird, but I need to rectify myself as well 🙂 )
- Have you ever tried hypnosis or self-hypnosis?
- If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose?
- Do you prefer working alone in your own way or always prefer to get someone as your partner?
- How do you define yourself in one sentence?
- Tag your own favourite post you posted here.
My Nominees :
And all my followers please consider yourselves nominated as well !!